Making Enemies And Gearing Up For Some Fun

    The fan club's hiatus has come to an end, and this coming season is going to be a great one to write about, both for superstar Macklin Celebrini and his squad. 

    The new NHL season begins on September 29th, and will extend to 84 games instead of the normal 82. More action, hopefully not more injuries.

    I had a fantasy hockey draft yesterday (got Macklin with the first overall pick), and have been looking very much into the upcoming season and the layout of the San Jose Sharks for 2026-2027.    

    There are a few things I would like to make special note of before the Sharks' season starts:


    1) I'm really upset that we traded William Eklund. Getting a number 9 overall pick in the 2026 draft is great, don't get me wrong, but I enjoyed seeing Eklund produce in teal. I wish him the best in Ottawa, and that our extra first-round pick becomes something great.

    2) Luca Cagnoni is projected to begin the season starting on the Sharks' third defensive line. This kid is a stud, and they'd better give him a starting a role this season. The defense is really what cost us a postseason berth last season, and he's going to be a huge help in that (along with the newly acquired Darnell Nurse).

    3) Yaroslav Askarov is due for a breakout season between the posts. He had his share of promise last season with a downright awful defense, so if any strides are made to the defensive line, Askarov's going to surprise a lot of people.

    4) The chemistry between Mack Attack and the Fresh Prince (Will Smith) is just incredible. They're quickly becoming one of the more powerful one-two punches in the NHL, and I look forward to seeing a couple monster seasons out these stars.


    I completely believe that the Sharks will make the Stanley Cup Playoffs this season for the first time since the 2018-2019 season.

    Trash-talking among friends has already begun and is off to a roaring start. 

    To my friend who is a Stars fan, I say, "Y'all are really good. But...the Sharks."

    To my friend who is a Capitals fan, I say, "Yeah right, y'all don't stand a chance." 

    

    The Sharks' season begins with a two-game homestand against the Tkachuk brothers and the Florida Panthers. It's a tough draw to begin the season, but in order to be the best you have to beat the best. And the Sharks are here to spoil the hopes and dreams of 31 other teams. I can't wait to see it happen. The future is teal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time To Let The Depression Sink In

End of the Preliminary Rounds

100 Points in His Second Season